- Philosophy: Objectivism, Ayn Rand, The Virtue of Selfishness, Reason vs Religion, Individual Rights
- Politics: Racism and "Diversity," Environmentalism, Multiculturalism, Capitalism, Foreign Policy, Islamic Totalitarianism
Mr. Schwartz is the author of The Foreign Policy of Self-Interest: A Moral Ideal for America, and the editor and contributing author of Ayn Rand's Return of the Primitive: The Anti-Industrial Revolution. He is the former chairman of the board of directors of the Ayn Rand Institute and former editorial director of its op-ed program. Mr. Schwartz was the founding editor and publisher of The Intellectual Activist, a periodical covering political, cultural and philosophic issues, and is the author of The Battle for Laissez-Faire Capitalism—a collection of articles he wrote for that publication.
- Roundtable Discussion on Terrorism (2002)
- Panel on Terrorism and War (2004)
- The Jihad Against the West (2006)
Letters to the Editor