Archives Reporter (formerly Archives Annual is the newsletter of the Ayn Rand Archives. All issues are available electronically and are free of charge.
To view electronic versions of the newsletter you must have a copy of Adobe Reader.
VOL. 1, 1998 (click to view electronic version)
- A Message from the Executive Director
- Biographical Notes
- The Ayn Rand Collection
- Collection Highlights
- The Value of the Ayn Rand Collection
- The Ayn Rand Oral History Program
- Research and Acquisition in Post-Soviet Russia
- The Russian Correspondence: A Preview
- Related Collections
- Finding Aids in Preparation
- Preservation Plans
VOL. 2, 1999 (click to view electronic version)
- Update—from Preservation to Access
- Special Collections—an Introduction
- Documents—from the Collections of the Ayn Rand Archives
Pola Negri, Ayn Rand's first published work. To read a short article regarding this work, see "Documents—from the Collections of the Ayn Rand Archives" from Archives Annual Vol. 2.
VOL. 3, 2000 (click to view electronic version)
- Update—Archives Policies
- Documents—Ayn Rand in Review
- Photographs—from the Ayn Rand Gallery
Archives Reporter: The Newsletter of the Ayn RandŽ Archives
Articles on preservation and research activities, plus reproductions of primary material and secondary literature relating to the Ayn Rand Papers and Special Collections at the Ayn Rand Archives.
The Ayn RandŽ Institute
- Start date:
- End date:
Jeff Britting, Editor
The Ayn Rand Archives
C/o The Ayn Rand Institute
2121 Alton Parkway
Irvine, CA 92606